Old Knox County Courthouse
Knoxville, TN
The Knox County Courthouse was completed in 1886 at 300 West Main Street in downtown Knoxville. Designed by Palliser and Palliser with construction by Stephenson and Getaz, it was the fourth courthouse to serve Knox County and remained the county's primary courthouse until 1980, when the City-County Building opened. The site previously held a county jail (1845-1873) and continues to house Knox County offices.



















